We made a promise to you: our service is completely commitment-free!
You can cancel your Gymlib subscription whenever you want. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Gymlib website;
- Log in to your account with your work email address and password;
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen, then on ‘My Account’;
- Click on ‘Available offers’, then on ‘Unsubscribe’ at the bottom of the page;
- Make sure you are aware of the consequences of cancellation by reading the four points in the first stage of the process. You must tick the four boxes to continue with your cancellation, then click on ‘Continue with cancellation’;
- You must select a reason for cancelling your subscription from the roll-down list, then confirm your cancellation by clicking on ‘Continue with cancellation’;
- You’ll see a confirmation message showing the date when your cancellation will come into effect (your subscription renewal date). You’ll also receive a confirmation email at the address linked to your Gymlib account.
When cancelling your subscription, you accept that*:
- all valid passes will expire.
- all of your friends’ subscriptions will be cancelled on their renewal date.
- all record of your visits and favourite venues will be deleted.
- all valid credit subject to reservation will be void. Since you will be unable to validate your presence via the app on the day of your booking, you must cancel all bookings within the deadlines set by the venues.
* As of the effective date of cancellation, not the cancellation request date.
Your request must be sent at least 4 working days before your subscription renewal date. If it is sent later, it will be automatically carried over to the next billing period (no refund will be possible).
No refund of the subscription fee will be possible for the current month, even if the subscription has not been used, unless proof of a health problem is provided.
You can resume your subscription at any time. To find out more, please read our article: I want to resume my subscription.