We made a promise to you: our service is fully flexible!
You can change formula every month. And it’s still without commitment!
Want access to more venues?
It’s time for an upgrade!*
The change will come into effect on your next subscription renewal date.
*Formula above your current formula.
Been a bit too greedy?
Downgrade your formula!*
The change will come into effect on your next subscription renewal date. Your passes from the previous formula will be deleted at the end of your subscription period.
*Formula below your current formula.
To change formula, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Gymlib website;
- Log in to your account with your work email address and password;
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen, then on ‘My Account’;
- Click on ‘Available formulas’; your current formula will appear along with the other two formulas, their price and the number of venues they allow you to access;
- Select your chosen formula, then click on ‘Choose this formula’;
- You’ll land on a page summarising your change in formula. Click on ‘Confirm change in formula’. You’ll be charged via your normal payment method;
- You’ll see a confirmation message showing the date when your new formula will come into effect (your subscription renewal date). You’ll also receive a confirmation email at the address linked to your Gymlib account.
You can only change formula once in your subscription month. If you have exceeded this quota, after clicking on ‘Available formulas’ and ‘Choose this formula’, a message showing the date on which you will next be able to change formula will be displayed.
When you change formula, you’ll be charged via your normal payment method. If you want to change your payment method, read this article.
Your renewal date is the same as the date you subscribed to Gymlib Pro. If you subscribed on the 21st, you will be billed on the 21st of each month. You’ll find your renewal date at the top of the screen in your personal area on the app.