You don't want to keep your subscription for a period of time? You have the possibility to pause it:
- You will not be charged during the entire pause of your subscription;
- You will be refunded in proportion to the missing days of subscription when you reactivate your subscription;
- The subscriptions of sponsored relatives will not be stopped;
- Your usage data will be kept.
- You still benefit from Gymlib Home: partner applications, live classes, conferences and thematic workshops.
- Your credits and current reservations will no longer be valid.
- You will not be able to benefit from the online classes of our partner infrastructures (not to be confused with the unlimited access live classes of Gymlib Home).
How do I pause my subscription?
- Go to the Gymlib website;
- Connect to your account using your professional e-mail address and your password;
- Click on your first name at the top right of your screen and then on "My account" ;
- Click on "Available offers" then on "Pause my subscription" at the bottom of the page;
- Choose "Instant pause until gyms reopen";
- Select the reason for this pause and then click on "Pause for free";
- A confirmation message appears. Your subscription will be paused immediately. You will also receive a confirmation email.
You can resume your subscription whenever you want. Otherwise, your subscription will be automatically reactivated when our partner infrastructures reopen. You will be warned 1 week before this automatic reactivation and also the day your subscription starts again.
You can consult your pause date as well as your automatic end of pause date from the profile tab of your application.
Find the procedure to follow to reactivate your subscription whenever you want (before the reopening of our partner infrastructures) on this page.
If you wish to cancel your Gymlib subscription during its break, your request will take effect at your renewal date.