Open access venues:
There’s no need to reserve your session in advance.
Venues subject to prior booking:
Booking information is listed on the venue page.
Book by email or telephone:
Indicate the date and time of the class you wish to attend.
Credit your account on the venue website:
- Create an account on the website for the venue;
- Send an email to the venue with your pass number to add 1 credit to your account (not available for Dynamo, Swedish Fit or Fizix Live. See our article I want to book a Dynamo/Swedish Fit/Fizix Live session);
- Select the session on the venue website directly.
Reserve via the Gymlib mobile app:
Many of our partners* allow you to credit your account on the reservation platform for the venue directly using the Gymlib mobile app:
- Create your pass and click on ‘See pass details’;
- Click on ‘Credit your account’. Your account will be automatically credited;
- Click on ‘Reserve a class’ on the Gymlib app. You will be redirected to the schedule for the venue where you can book your class at a time that suits you.
- If you do not have an account with the partner venue, one will automatically be created at the ‘Credit your account’ stage. Once you have been redirected to the reservation platform, all you need to do is create or change your password when you log in for the first time.
- If you already have an account with the partner venue, you must log in to the venue platform using the email address for your Gymlib Pro account. If you do not do so, you will be considered a new customer and an account will be created.
*List of venues: Hall Boxing, La Maison Nomade, Midtown, Episod, Le Labo, SvHealthy, Summit Cycle, YAY Yoga, Make Me Yoga, B'YO!Paris, Snake and Twist, Yazen, Lomey Yoga, Modo Yoga.