Our service allows you to change activity whenever you want and to discover new sports and wellbeing facilities. You can use your Gymlib Pro subscription everywhere in France and Belgium, across our entire network of partner venues. That means you can use it wherever you are: at home or at work, on business trips, and even on holiday!
Quota applicable to all formulas:
- Create 1 pass per day via the app (a total of 30 or 31 per month)*;
- Validate 1 pass per day for your chosen venue (1 session per day);
- 5 sessions per month per venue for most of our venues, with the exception of the facilities listed below.
Reinvent yourself on a daily basis by switching between yoga, fitness classes, football, basketball, golf, swimming, pilates, and much more!
*To manage your subscription effectively, we recommend that you only create the passes you plan to use as passes cannot be exchanged.
Your quota will be reset to zero each month on the renewal date of your Gymlib Pro subscription.
For example, if you subscribed to Gymlib Pro on the 21st, your quota will automatically be reset to zero on the 21st of the following month. You can find your renewal date in your personal area on the app.
If you are able to create passes for a venue, you have not yet reached your limit for the month: once the quota has been exceeded, you will no longer be able to create passes until your subscription has been renewed.
Unlimited access venues
Good news! Here are the venues you can visit as many times as you want (once per day):
- Association Fit & Track
- Strength Factory
- Swedish Fit
- Oxytude sport outdoor Parc blandan
- Parc de la tête d'or
- Espace forme Benedictins
- Espace forme Chinchauvaud
- Soleil fitness
- Jungles Sports
- Bougez bougez
- Iron Gym Oostende
- Paramount Brugge
- Pure Yoga Brugge
- Atlas Fitness
- Crossfit Dansaert
Venues with different quotas
The quotas indicate the number of visits permitted per month.
- Arkose (entire network): 5
- Dynamo Cycling (entire network): 5
- Pole Dance Paris (entire network): 5
- Tango Young (entire network): 5
- Ze Art Studios (entire network): 5
- EPISOD (entire network): 6
- Aqua-By (entire network): 5
- Centre Val de Forme (entire network): 5
- Inspirafond (entire network): 5
- Fizix Live (entire network): 5
- Paris-Sport-Club (entire network): 5
- CMG Sports Club One + Waou: 5
- Healthcity: 5 sessions for the Parisian network and 5 for the provincial network
- CMG Sports Club Pure Bastille: 2
- DAO Braine (Belgium): 2
- La Suite Coaching: 2
- Les Pyramides Port-Marly: 2
- Midtown Studios : 2
Futsal/paddle tennis/indoor basketball:
- All golf partners: 2
- Equimov (entire network): 5
- Art De Vivre (entire network): 5
- Chap's (entire network): 5
- Ilycoach (entire network): 5
- Yay Yoga (entire network): 5
- Yogamania (entire network): 5
- Yuj Yoga (entire network): 5
- Tigre Yoga Club: 2
- Omm Studio Paris: 3
You may attend two wellbeing sessions per month.
Choose from the following venues:
- Buteri Massage - Uccle
- Centre de Cryothérapie et de Récupération Sportive
- Darko Katalinic
- Empreinte Zen
- Energy Wave Uccle
- Fit Wave La Salle
- Les Pergolas Les Lilas
- Ludo Shiatsu
- Massage Intuitif-Sandra Gréau
- Massage Therapy Sven Parthie Etterbeek
- Olympe Santé
- Pole Cryothérapie
- Réflexologie Faciale-Solène Bégaud
- Retour des sens - Massage Paris
- Shiatsu-Roselyne Legrand
- U Nice Place Ixelles
For health reasons, you may attend 4 electrostimulation sessions at any of our venues each month.
You may only attend a maximum of 2 sessions per month at the following venues: