What is Gymlib Live? How do I sign up for Gymlib Live?
What is Gymlib Live?
Gymlib Live is a wellness workshop to take care of you during this unprecedented time. Osteopathy, sophrology, nutrition... every Wednesday, great surprises are coming and there's something for everyone!
Be advised, Gymlib Live is in French only.
NB: Access to each Gymlib Live is limited to the first 1000 registered and to employees of companies benefiting from the Gymlib Pro and/or Home offer who have at least a Gymlib account (no need for an actual subscription).
Gymlib invites you to its different thematic Gymlib Live :
- Tuesday May 12 from 18:30 untill 19:00 (6:30 pm - 7 pm):
5 pillars of Healthy Nutrition for abundant health, vitality and wellbeing (webinar in English) I subscribe
- Tuesday May 19 from 18:30 untill 19:00 (6:30 pm - 7 pm):
Reinforce your memory and cognition (webinar in Dutch) I subscribe
- Tueday May 26 from 18:30 untill 19:00 (6:30 pm - 7 pm):
Immune system: how to protect yourself better from Covid-19 after the lockdown ? (webinar in English) I subscribe
How do I sign up for Gymlib Live?
- Go to the registration page of the Gymlib Live of your choice by clicking on "I register" above ;
- On the registration page, fill in your professional email and click on "Je m'inscris" ;
- Complete your registration with your name, last name and company. Check the box “J’accepte les conditions générales de Livestorm” ("I accept the terms and conditions") then “Confirmer l’inscription” ("Confirm your registration") ;
- You will receive an email from Livestorm containing your access link to Gymlib Live (if you haven't received anything, make sure you check your spam).
During the session, a chat and a "Questions" tab will allow you to express yourself freely.
If you cannot attend the Gymlib Live session of your choice, register and watch the replay thanks to the link that you will receive by email at the end of the workshop.
Enjoy Gymlib Live! Feel free to share your sessions and experiences with us on social networks by adding #gymlibhome.