What is OLY Be? How do I register to OLY Be?
What is OLY Be?
OLY Be is a network of studios all over France to practice yoga, pilates and meditation, and a partner of Gymlib. The goal is simple: to give yourself some rest, on a regular basis and in the most accessible way!
Gymlib offers you access to the following OLY Be live classes :
- Every Tuesday from 12:30 to 1:30 pm : yoga energy boost
- Every Wednesday from 8:00 am to 8:30 am : abs/glutes
- Every Thursday from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm : bootcamp
- Every Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:30 am : parent/child yoga
Be advised, the courses are in French only. However, the instructions and the classes are easy to follow, so language normally is not an obstacle.
How do I sign up for OLY Be?
- Go to the Gymlib website to create your free Gymlib account. Your Gymlib registration is completed as soon as you have checked your professional email via the unique 6-digit code (you can leave the page without choosing the formula and making payment). If you already have a Gymlib account, you can skip this step and go directly to the next step ;
- Go to the Gymlib Home x OLY Be platform;
- Create your OLY Be account by indicating your professional email (or identify yourself if you already have an account) ;
- Click on the session you wish to participate in ;
- Click on "Register", you will automatically be added to the course list - your name will appear in the "Registered" list ;
- 10-15 min before the course starts, you will receive an email with the link to the course webinar (if you haven't received anything, make sure you check your spam).
You are not limited in the number of sessions you wish to follow. You can unsubscribe by going back to the session and clicking on "Cancel".