What is Mind? How do I sign up for Mind? How do I renew my Mind account?
What is Mind?
Mind is an app with more than 350 meditation sessions guided by experts (Martin Aylward, Christophe André, Eline Snel, Fabrice Midal,...), for young and old. Enough to keep your mind calm during the entire period of lockdown!
During the confinement period, Gymlib offers you a premium Mind subscription, with the possibility of extension according to the evolution of the measures taken by the government in its fight against the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). (Public rate: €6.99/month)
Be advised, the courses are in French only. However, the instructions and the classes are easy to follow, so language normally is not an obstacle.
How do I sign up for Mind?
- Go to the Gymlib website ;
- Log in to your Gymlib account with your professional email ;
- Click on "Generate my Mind code" at the bottom of the page ;
- Your code will appear directly on the same page and will also be sent to you by e-mail ;
- Download the Mind application on Apple Store or Google Play ;
- Create your account ;
- Click on "Subscribe" ;
- Click on "Validate a subscription code" ;
- Enjoy your meditation sessions!
The subscription period will be counted from the moment your code is validated.
How do I renew my Mind account?
If you already have a Mind account and your access code is about to expire, login to your space and generate a new code by following the initial process above.
Your user information is linked to your account, so you will keep your data.
Enjoy your meditation sessions with Mind! Feel free to share your sessions with us on social networks by adding #gymlibhome.